Where you choose to live is a central part of your study abroad experience. We have a variety of accommodation options to suit your lifestyle, budget and needs. Whether you would like to live with other students in a residence, or prefer to experience daily life with a homestay, our range of accommodation options ensures you find the perfect home away from home.
Nech už sa rozhodnete pre jazykový pobyt v ktorejkoľvek destinácii, ubytovanie bude tvoriť podstatnú časť Vášho pobytu a nepriamo tak ovplyvní aj výsledky v škole. Preto máme v ponuke niekoľko druhov ubytovania špeciálne vybrané tak, aby vyhovovalo Vášmu životnému štýlu, potrebám ale aj rozpočtu.
Či už by ste chceli žiť s ostatnými študentmi v rezidencii, alebo radšej prežívať každodenný život s rodinou, náš výber ubytovacích možností zabezpečuje, že aj Vy si vyberiete ideálny “domov” ďaleko od domova.
V rodine budete žiť s miestnymi anglicky hovoriacimi ľuďmi a zažijete autentický životný štýl. Budete žiť ako hostitelia, jesť, čo jedia aj oni a tráviť čas doma spoločne. Mnoho študentov teraz preferuje uvariť si vlastné jedlo doma, ponúkne aj hostiteľov a takto navzájom spoznávajú svoje kultúry a utužujú si vzájomné vzťahy.
Staying with a Canadian family gives you the chance to practise your English with a real local family and experience the culture. Many students choose homestay accommodation because they enjoy the atmosphere and the feeling of support a family gives. Homestays reflect Canada's multicultural diversity as long as English is the language of the home. As Montreal is a bilingual city, you may also choose to stay with a French-speaking or bilingual family. We inspect all of the homes and train our host families. Our accommodation staff monitors every homestay experience, and is available full-time at the school if you need any help.
Benefits of homestay
- Speak English all the time Staying with local people means you will practise your English with native speakers at home in a very natural way.
- Cultural experience Learn more about the local culture and be exposed to a rich variety of cultural learning opportunities. Experience day-to-day family life: activities, holiday celebrations and local cuisine.
- Feel safe and secure Get personal care and attention in a caring, comfortable, home environment. Staying in a home means you always have someone there to support you.
- Peace and quiet Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere at home. Living with your host will give you stability, plus a quiet and peaceful environment for relaxation and study.
- shared or ensuite bathrooms
- single or twin rooms
- bed linen
- half board
Stay with students
This is a comfortable, good quality residence. Each apartment consists of 3 or 5 single rooms, fully furnished and equipped with everything you need, a lounge and free Wi-Fi. The bathrooms are shared (1 bathroom to every 3 bedroom units, 2 bathrooms in the units with 5 single rooms) and each floor is has a washing machine.The residence is located in the heart of downtown Montreal, just a few minutes' walk from school. Cool restaurants, bars and shops are very close, with easy access to public transport. Distance from school: 10-15 minute walk
Arrival day: Saturday or Sunday
Day of departure: the same day of arrival
Benefits of staying with students
- Be independent Staying with other students means you have more freedom. It’s a good choice if you enjoy your independence and privacy.
- Make new friends Get to know a lot of people in a short time. Meet interesting people from many different countries. Explore your destination with like-minded people and make friends for life!
- Fun atmosphere Staying with other students means there’s always someone for you to talk too. Residences often have lively atmospheres suitable for anyone who loves socialising.
- Convenient for public transport Our accommodation options are convenient for public transport making it straightforward for you to get to school
- communal living room
- communal kitchen
- laundry facilities
- shared bathrooms
- bed linen and towels
- single rooms