Bradfield College - English Summer Camp
Ubytovanie v Campuse od 16. júla 2019
OI Bradfield College
Enjoys a well-established school
Bradfield College was founded in 1850 by Thomas Stevens, and is set in its own village amidst unspoilt Berkshire countryside. Bradfield College enjoys a well-established reputation for being one of the country’s leading co-educational, independent schools through its provision of academic excellence and a well-rounded education. The school is based 10 miles from Reading a large, thriving, modern city.
It is noted for producing plays in Ancient Greek and its Greek Theatre. The Greek Theatre closed in 2009 for restoration and, following a £1.3 million appeal, reopened with a performance of Antigone on 20 June 2014.
- Two full day excursions to London with ‘Politics and Royalty’ walking tour, visit to Kensington Museums and entrance to the National Gallery
- Full day excursion to Oxford with walking tour and entrance to a University of Oxford College
- Half day excursion to Reading with walking tour and orientation of the city
- Four Optional Activity Electives including Golf, Tennis, Horse Riding and Dance
- Active UK School Challenge day with English students
In addition to our standard programme, we also run the Tigers Programme at Bradfield College – from 4th July to 15th August. The programme follows the same structure as our standard timetable and is designed for 7-10 year olds. This reassures parents knowing they safety and security knowing they are in age specific activities and lessons whilst in a secure environment. Although lesson times are the same as the standard programme, they have more frequent breaks and the lessons use activity based learning to help maintain focus and concentration. Please contact us for more information on our Tigers Programmes.
OI Bradfield College
- Unique boarding house accommodation with a range of room configurations; choose from multi-bedded en-suite rooms or single/twin standard accommodation
- Spacious common rooms in every boarding house with great facilities to relax and unwind in the evenings
- All boarding houses are spread throughout the idyllic country village yet all within walking distance of main campus meeting points
- Indoor social spaces including Old Gym, Big School, Music School, Faulkners dining room and common rooms for activities
- Incredible sports facilities including indoor tennis dome, 30+ tennis courts, 9 hole golf course, indoor swimming pool, 2 astro pitches and huge sports hall
Program a aktivity
Na študentov čaká pútavý program počas celého pobytu. Či už sú to popoludňajšie socializačné, športové a zábavné aktivity, alebo celodenné výlety. Jednoducho nik sa tu nudiť nebude, a každý si nájde to svoje. Pri celodenných, alebo poldenných výletoch sa študenti môžu tešiť na návštevu blízko ležiaceho mesta Reding, s predstavením mesta a foto súťažou. Celodenná návšteva dychberúceho Oxfordu so vstupom do slávnej Oxfordskej univerzity. Dva celodenné výlety do Londýna, so vstupom do National Gallery, nákupmi v Covent Garden, návštevou Kensington Museums, či Hyde Parku v centre Londýna a znovu nákupmi na High Street Kensington a slávnej Oxford Street.
Medzi Popoludňajšie aktivity patrí uvítacia a spoznávacia disco, UK School challange, karaoke show, talentová šou, medzinárodné večery, ďalšie disco, či rôzne ďalšie zábavné aktivity, alebo aktivity podľa vlastné výberu.